Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mehr Bilder!


On Sunday, Deutsch-Kompakt is going on a 5-day adventure into the Schwaebian Alps, so I'm updating now to keep up. Here are some pictures from last Sunday's adventure into the countryside:
















Several views of Tuebingen

































Descent to Schwaerzlocher Hof




















Ein Pfau! (That's German for elephant.)




















This was the menu at the restaurant. The main reason I'm including this picture is that when taken, I was making fun of the photographer (Courtney) for taking pictures of everything. She replied that I stole them for my blog, and that I should shut up. I have promptly stolen the picture for my blog.
















This is actually the expression on my face all the time. That's how incredible Tuebingen is. And the beer is also good.

No comments:

Post a Comment